To facilitated services of technical analyst of stock, commodity& currency to investor through
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisionspertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name http://www.advisorymandi.com & http://proadvisorychampionship.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Advisorymandi.com Limited (hereinafter referred to as "ADVISORY MANDI").
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions, you shall not use the Site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to, or which conflict with these Terms and Conditions are expressly rejected by the Company and will have no force or effect.
1. Pro Advisory Champion Season-I, was a concept of one of its kind, where only SEBI registered Analyst, Investment Adviser, were allowed to register and participate in the championship, to provide advices on Indian Stock market on intraday basis and positional
2. Motto and sprit behind the Pro Advisory Champion Season- I to help the trader and investor to choose best one among the SEBI registered Analyst and do not relied upon unsolicited advisors
3. You must be SEBI registered Research Analyst/Investment Adviser. Use of the Website to participate with your product/market research report/review/ trading call/tips are available to general investors.
4. Investor can use, analyse your given research report, call, tips free of cost or as per terms of Advisory Mandi but in any case advisors will not be entitled for any fee, consideration.
7. ADVISORY MANDI not gives/throwing/displaying any call, tips for trading from its own. ADVISORY MANDI is only facilitating a platform for advisor where investor can give them grading as per their given services, market call, tips, etc.
8. ADVISORY MANDI shall not be liable for any incurred loss or future loss of the investor who has used market call of participant advisor in this championship.
9. The Website is a platform that investor utilize to meet and interact with various market/technicalanalystsfor their investment purpose. ADVISORY MANDI is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users or with Market Analyst.
10. ADVISORY MANDI does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as any kind of profit accuracy of market call, etc) of the Analysts or services proposed to be soldor offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. ADVISORY MANDIdoes not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any call, tips, etc.
12. ADVISORY MANDImay terminate any User's or technical analyst’s access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. ADVISORY MANDI may monitor your access to the Site.
14. All contents on the Site are the exclusive property ofADVISORY MANDIexcept the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Sitebelong to or are licensed toADVISORY MANDIor its vendor s and affiliates. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from ADVISORY MANDI. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non- exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided byADVISORY MANDIon the Site.
15. ADVISORY MANDI does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
16. ADVISORY MANDI shall not guarantee any prize of position to any participant of this event at any point of time. The decision of the governing board will be final and bounding to each and every participants.
17. ADVISORY MANDI does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data,ADVISORY MANDI is not responsible for any such costs. Site and content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind.ADVISORY MANDIto the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. ADVISORY MANDImakes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
18. You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user's ability to use the Site.
19. You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
20. You may not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications except market research related data/documents.
21. You agrees to indemnify and not hold ADVISORY MANDI, its officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site.
23. Any information provided by you will be shared with any third partyor user as per discretion of ADVISORY MANDI. Wereserve the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
24. You shall be responsible for your offer/research data/documents/trading call/tips/ service(s) provided by you through our platform.
25. For participating in the event, registration is required.
26. In case of any dispute may arise, you agrees that you shall refer the dispute for resolution through arbitration proceeding under the Sole arbitrator appointed from the Panel of Arbitrator of ADVISORY MANDI.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and try any matter arising out of this Agreement or any agreement(s) there under, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. This is the case regardless of whether you reside or transact business with Advisorymandi.com anywhere else in the world.
28. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.